From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Excited for school

I've got like 2 week before school starts and I'm very excited. Back in the days of high school I just wanted out, now that I've been waiting for months and months, I can't wait to go back. It's been a long time since I updated my blog, like almost a month. It's not like I've been uber busy and all, nothing has just struck me as blog writing material. And I'm tired of just updating it with what I've done. One of these days I'll get something interesting. But until then I'll just continue to write my short story, and play my cards.
Oh and Speaking of my cards, those of you who know what "Magic Cards" are will understand, I was in a tourny for them last week and I placed 3rd, so that made me pretty happy, and I got an invite to play in the next one held at drop zone games. So I'm slowly becoming nerdier and nerdier. I have so much money invested in the cards right now it's rediculous. Currently I have 7 decks, each with 60 cards, and averaging about 100 dollar per deck. And thats all in USD. So one of these days when i'm completely tired of playing I'll sell them all and try to get some of my money back, until then, I'm just going to be nerd personified.

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have seen and held magic cards (HAHA)

but I have never attempted to play

 
At August 23, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger jordanibanez said...

As opposed to some sort of... inanimate object nerd?

 
At August 30, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

Nothing wrong with being a nerd. Congrats on 3rd! I've never even attampted a tourny. XP

 
At August 31, 2006 12:33 AM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

:O wow, that's a lot of nerding, right there! congrats on placing third though! if you're gonna be a geek, might as well be a talented geek! ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home