From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Lan Parties: Now and Forever

First of all, I'm just off work, done my rotation, so now I've got 48 hours of freedom! Definetly needed. And now to what this post is actually about

yesterday, Lewis Chris, Gregiore and Myself had a LAN Party. it started out as me arriving with my computer. But we had no router, so instead of starting the video games right away, we played D&D with Spencer, Glenn, rick and Nick. Much fun, my character is much fun to play cause he is not wise at all. After some campaigning and such, we started trying to get everything set up, but because we didn't even start setting up unitl like 1, it wasn't ready until like 3 am. But that was of course due to me overlooking something that I didn't even think of. The game we were playing we different versions. So after all that we got it started. Drank a couple Beer, kicked each others asses in Starcraft. oh good times. When I left, it was daytime... again. So i really havn't slept at all. and I'm soon to head out to play D&D once more. But this time I will be getting some sleep.

So Because this party was great fun, we are having another one. It's either going to be on July 1st, or Second. If Anyone is interesting in coming, to either play or just to hang out thats cool. I'll post more details on the Local and specifics a little later. however, if you are wanting to play you must have the following available to bring: A computer tower, Monitor, keyboard and mouse. you may also bring Speakers, Powerbars (Good idea), Ethernet cable (Good Idea) and if anyone can bring a router they might get something cool, and any multiplayer game. Right now the prefereds are a First person Shooter, Or A real time Stategy. If your interested let me know, and I will be sure you know all the info.

to sum it all up
Lan Parties: Now and Forever