From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

the plan was a total sucess

It looks as if I'm back in a glass case of emotion, however I'm glad that this is because of my choice not because I'm trapped. Today has been one of the better days in a while. Started off with being Woken up by Lewis, which isn't really that good but it was 12 o'clock so I can't be angry at him. So I hung out with him for a good while, I finished phase three of my plan, oh which I cannot mention right now, but thankfully if your reading this or hearing of it, it doesn't involve you. I started feeling a little ill around 4:30 ish, so I decided to go home and rest up a bit. I figure it was due to allergies. So I relaxed a bit around the house, I picked up some pop for my parents so now they can't be angry that I drink lots of theirs. And I finally got "Chainfire" the latest book of my favorite series, The sword of truth. I went to Coles first of all and they didn't have it, so I went to Chapters and they didn't have it either but it said that Coles had three copies, so later on I went back to Coles and they didn't have it, so I was like DoubleYouTeeEf but then they found it in the stockroom so finally. So then tonight I went bowling with Rose, I just had a huge craving to go Bowling. But the bowling wasn't the good part, the entire evening with Rose was awesome. once again because of it, I'm in an absolutely good mood and I just feel so good. So also to let you all know, Rose and I started going out earlier this week! WOOHOO!

11 Comments:

At June 01, 2006 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend!!! :D

 
At June 01, 2006 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ps bowling so awesome and people just dont do it enough

 
At June 01, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

You still haven't read Chainfire??? It came out over a year ago.. The next book ("Phantom") is coming out this July!
Geez, you're slacking :P

 
At June 01, 2006 9:47 AM, Blogger barbara_mary said...

OMG!!! YOU'RE THE KYLE SHE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT!!!!!

P.s. Terry Goodkind rocks the world, even if he does hate us Canadians. I haven't read Chainfire yet either, I'm trying to re-read the whole series first before I read that one.

 
At June 01, 2006 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!
(I don't think I met her, did I?)

 
At June 01, 2006 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAR OLIVES>....

RAR

 
At June 01, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Olives said...

Rar? What did I do this time?

 
At June 01, 2006 4:23 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

:D aww, cute. so many cute relatiuonships beginning around me *barf* oh well, I'm still happy for ypu two! :)

 
At June 01, 2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Corita said...

thanks for coming to see my play pasta :)

 
At June 03, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Corita said...

mm, well, Puck was Mr Jingles.. so we had to have a santa

 
At July 20, 2006 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home