From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Gave in

Well with all the nothingness to do, I've decided to give in a create myself a blog. So heres to my first blog post ever. So this is me giving in to never journaling out my life. So be happy it's all coming out on here.
I finally got my animation program, 3d studio max 8, working again so I can start all my animation again. One of my friends from work Suggest I make shorts about a 'crowe' named Russel and a seagull named Steven. And just to make it a little interesting I decided to put in Micheal Jay and Jamie as the bad guys, both of which will be foxes of course. But it's going to take a long time to model all of the characters.
Im going to cut my first post short here. My mind is tired from all the work I've been doing lately. I need a full day off but thats not going to happen for some time so I must relax while I can.

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging im going to link your blog from my page :D

 
At May 13, 2006 12:16 AM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

relax!
don't do it
when you wanna get to it
relax!
don't do it
when you wanna come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home