From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another survey

Bordom takes over. And things just get written like this survey that I stole off Kaitlyn's blog. I wonder how fast these things travel accoss the random sphere of blogger. An experiement may be in order. Anyways, to the point

9 lasts.
last place you were: Pipers pub.
last cigarette: Appauled at this question: Never
last beverage: Water
last kiss: I kissed my dog earlier today.
last movie seen: Over the Hedge. Saw it yesterday
last phone call: Chris. Appearenly I need to turn around and go back cause the lady gave us the wrong cheque. Or something
last cd played: "The Masterwork CD" Labeled after D&D. (you can hit people with +1 accuracy)
last bubble bath: I think back in the days when I was going out with Lawrie and I took one with her
last time you cried: Sometime this month, and it was a monday, can't rememeber the date.


8 have you evers. (appearenlt there are only 7... weird)
-have you ever dated someone twice: nuh-uh
-have you ever been cheated on: Too many times
-have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: I regret nothing about kissing people.
-have you ever fallen in love: yeah, and now I have to be careful
-have you ever made out in the woods: Yes...only made out in the woods, only made out... Yes
-have you ever been depressed: Yes
-have you ever been drunk and thrown up: Once, first time, now I can't drink Cidar.

7 states you've been to: (I don't answer this question, I don't think I've even been to more then one state)

6 things you've done today.
1. Smashed so much glass. So much stress just gone.
2. took out part of a house (I got yelled at)
3. Hung out with Chris
4. Eat some icecream that was frozen with liquid Nitrogen, it was the best icecream ever.
5. Went to a Native reserve. I was scared cause Chris is racist
6. Not gone to the theaters:)

5 favorite things.
1. Games.
2. Friends
3. Puzzles
4. Food
5. Music

4 people you can tell pretty much anything to.(in no particular order)
1. Halley
2. Amber (I've been talking to her quite a bit lately about everything)
3. I don't think I have the other two, I just recently lost the people I trust that much. So I need to make more
4. yes , make more.

3 favorite colors.
1. Blue
2. Red
3. Black

2 things you want to do before you die.
1. Speak another langauge fluently and travel to the respected country. Can accomplish more then once
2. Never to feel like I've made bad choices and to be happy

1. I regret: much, however most are negligable, but I do have some large regrets which I cannot mention. Not yet anyways

5 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheee im mentioned in the survey!!


YES!!!

 
At May 25, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

you can tell anything to me, Olives! :) (besides all the really important stuff, like secrets, I forget instantly: ask anyone. I'm the most trustworthy of trustworthy when in comes to secrets, lol!)

 
At May 26, 2006 1:28 AM, Blogger Olives said...

Interesting. Interesting indeed

 
At July 18, 2006 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 
At July 20, 2006 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home