From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Now I'm sophisticated

Where it's Art? Thats where my new art came from. I decided to buy a couple pieces of artwork from the store. And now I'm more sophisticated. Even though they are a stereotypical pieces that I would get, Each one is a dragon beathing fire. It suits my room though and I like them.

10 hours a work today is alot. I really work way too much. Put in 9 windows today at two different houses. So many tools and crap I have to remember or the people's houses are not going to be warm and my boss has to go fix it which means I get in trouble. But It's good. I really seem to have nothing better to do right now then work, so thats what I'm going to be doing until I decide I tired of it. Though Tomorrow I will be hella tired. I work from 8 am, until probably around 12 pm, with about 30 minutes for lunch and maybe 15-30 to go from one job to the other. WOOT, 16 hour day. I'm gonna be dead. But I know I'll be sleeping good then.

Update on animation: Decided that started off with animals is going to be difficult since I"ve been away from the program almost a year. So I've made a 3d stick man that might dance/do whatever I want him to do (hahahah he's my puppet!) so once I get that down, I'll start making shorts with the stick men until I can model animal awesomely.
Later Days!

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but think of all the money you will make!! ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home