From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Phew, glad that day is over

My past day and a half has been nothing but work. It's been kinda lame. Yesterday I got up at 7 to go to work for 8. And I get there, I do some small things around the glass shop while I wait for Jeff to get the truck ready. Went to the house that we're were needed to put in windows at and it was a mess. Like everything was everywhere. Couldn't get to the old windows because there was lumber and stones and stumps all over the place. Putting in windows that are over 100lbs and need to go up about 6 feet when you've got crap all over the place is a difficult task, long story short, I was spent. Took longer as well to finish the last window for the day so I didn't even get off that work until 6. Then I went to the galaxy for my shift there, and I found out that they overstaffed by one, so it was looking good. It would be a nice slack night. So I sat in the lobby for 5 1/2 hours building standees, which is the greatest part of my theater job. And then I had to get up to work at the theater again at 12:15 this morning, thats not even 12 hours after I got off there. Good thing they sent me home early. I am now spent
I put up both my pieces of art and man do they look perty. So I'm planning on not doing much all night but there is a party that Chris wants me to go to, so I may go to that tonight but I may not. Depends, I feel a little antisocial right now.
OH and I found out a couple days ago that one of my really good friends, Halley, is coming down to visit me for a couple days next week. I'm really excited about that. I only get to see her maybe once a year, so it's going to be grand fun!
Speaking of trips to, I need to also plan a trip up to campbell river to see Kaitlyn. Most likely bringing Amber and Geoff along too, but I havn't talked to Kaitlyn in almost a week now so It's pretty hard to plan something. Something will be done though.

6 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, something will be done about that...

Work work work... but it will bring in the moolah.

 
At May 13, 2006 12:14 AM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

bring me bring me!!! Be prepared to be put on my linkie list, and don't forget to comment! *lurves*

 
At May 13, 2006 12:18 AM, Blogger Olives said...

ha more people are finding me. Well i've trying to get the trip going for the mid week after the may long

 
At May 13, 2006 2:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OLIVES your blogging! wooooot!

 
At May 13, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

You had better bring me Amber!

 
At May 14, 2006 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah yah

you better bring me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home