From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another Survery

Just when I think I've got through all the silly surveys another comes along, well Gauntlet thrown, Gauntlet picked up and now I'm ready to bludgen you over the head with the gauntlet. LETS KICK THIS PIG!


Two Names You Go By:
1. Kyle.
2. Olives

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Portugese
2. Chinese

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. the awesomest belt ever
2. An unbuttoned shirt

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Trust
2. FUN (Anything that is fun)

Two of Your Favourite Hobbies:
1. Magic Cards (I'm such a geek)
2. Urban Climbing

Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. Super Powers
2. Powers to Agument my super powers

Two pets you had/have:
1. Bailey, My family dog
2. Muffin, one of my old rats.

Two people who will fill this out:
1. by the time I get finish
2. Most people will be already done this

Two things you did last night:
1. Worked until 3 am
2. Thought about the following day

Two Favourite Places to eat:
1. Mrs. Riches
2. Peter's Drive In (Best Fast food in Canada Peroid. No arguements, end of discussion)

Two People that live in your house:
1. Jess comma my sister
2. Gil comma my dad

Two things you ate today:
1. Mcdonalds (yes, Im aware it's gross but I needed to eat something)
2. Ice, so much ice

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Amber
2. Kelsey Crozier, or KC

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Working.
2. Hanging out with Patty. Well actually Jordan's hanging out with patty, I only wish I was hanging out with Patty, Providing its the patty I'm thinking off. I will be hanging out with lewis. to be regaled with Stories of his Japan trip.

Two things you should be doin right now:
1. Getting undressed
2. Sleeping