From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Absolute Torture

I can't remember the last time I was so worried about someone. I'm sitting in my room right now on the verge of tears cause I just found out this afternoon that my grandma got into a car accident last night. She had her brakes repaired and I guess they fucked something up, so as she was going down Boundary Road in Vancouver (For those of you who don't know, it's a very busy road) her brakes failed, she hit 4 cars before crashing into a telephone pole and the pole falling on top of her car. It's torture right now. My dad's over in Vancouver to find out about her, and he's supposed to call. But there hasn't been a call as of yet. I don't know weither thats good news or bad news. When I woke up this morning there was a note of the counter about what had happened as far as my parents knew. So she's got a broken ankle, and a broken neck and 8 broken ribs. She's in surgery right now.
Please let her be alright.


Update: She made it through Surgery alright. She'll probably be in the hospital another week. But she's doing alright, well as far as being alive goes. My uncle is working on what we shall be doing about the company that fixed her brakes, but in the mean time I'm glad that she's still alive.
Side note also, this makes more sense, the pole that she crashed into fell down after the E.M.T.'s got her out of the car. So they got there in time or else the pole would've just squished her.

4 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... when i read that... i gasped out loud...

I now understand why you aren't talkative on msn

**hugs**

that is utter terribleness... I hope she will be alright. My thoughts are with you olives!!!!

 
At June 08, 2006 12:55 AM, Blogger VivaLaPinto said...

:O oh my god

..sweetie...call me if you need someone, k? 751 9098

 
At June 08, 2006 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hes got rose alleah

he doesnt need us


**ahem**

nice to know she made it through surgery.

 
At June 09, 2006 3:27 AM, Blogger Olives said...

What do you mean I don't need you. Without my friends I wouldn't be who I am. I'll always need you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home