From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Red Button Effect

okay, so you have just been placed into a room with a red button that says "Do not push" what is your first thought. Personally I would think that I shouldn't push it, however, after some time of being in this room I would start to wonder what would happen if I did. Ultimetly I think I'd push the button and see what happens.
Has any of you had a Door that you were never allowed to go through. And that no one you know has ever had the chance of seeing the other side. What would you do if you finally had the opportunity to go through that door of yours and what would be on the other side.
I attempted that today. In the Booth of the Galaxy, there is a door, that no one has ever opened. The door reads
This door is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Maglock will release upon 1st stage fire alarm
The Maglock can only be disengaged by authorized personal
So naturally I never thought twice about this door until today. Someone who is doing electical work for the entire mall wanted to have access to this door, so we went to open it. Now Kelsey being "authorized personal" I didn't think we'd have a problem. We were worried that some sort of alarm would go off or sprinklers would turn on or something to that extent. But after a bit of procrastination we slammed the door open with enthusiasm. And do you know what we got. A locked door. There was another door behind it, that was locked, same kind of Maglock as the first door, but the key just wouldn't work. Now I'm baffled. I WANT TO KNOW WHATS BEHIND THAT DOOR. It's just going to tear the whole space time apart if I don't know. They might as well put me into a room with that giant red button and expect me not to push it. Theres probably nothing on the other side, but this is why the phrase Curiosity killed that cat came into play.

5 Comments:

At June 13, 2006 1:11 AM, Blogger jordanibanez said...

Just blow it up Kyle. Just blow it up. We'd all respect you more if you blew it up.

 
At June 13, 2006 1:50 AM, Blogger Pineapple Princess! said...

hahah I agree with Jordan

by the by, cool blog :P

 
At June 13, 2006 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont blow up galaxy!!!!

Its better than Avalon!!!

 
At June 13, 2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and btw i wrote a new poem

you told me to tell you whenever i did... so here it is.. im telling you

rar

 
At June 14, 2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

u were box and got to sit down all night :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home