From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

The First of the Swords of Legend

So the first of my swords have arrived. Now this sword isn't like those magical swords of legend that are described in the Complete book of Swords. Though I wish it was one of those swords, maybe like Coinspiner, or Sightblinder, both of those I think would be amazing. But To bad that will never happen. I was quite angered actually, when I opened the box, it was already broken. So now Fedex is going to come by some time soon and process a claim. The second of my swords should be arriving either tomorrow or the day after, and that one is quite nice. It's an ornate sword, kind of a cross between a Tanto and Wakazashi, but it is two swords the they sheath into each other which is pretty damn awesome.
Work has just been that. Work. Nothing really interesting about it, except my plan to escape capture was a complete success. So no trouble to me:D.
Tomorrow I'm heading up to Qualicum to hang out with Amber for a little bit, good thing I talked to her too, cause I complete forgot about the Date of Jordan's party, so I would've shown up Last Friday, which probably would've been odd.
I figured I might just update since I don't have anything better to do, and nothing really has been super interesting enough to blog about. So meh, Woot.

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2006 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) whee for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home