From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A day of Days

I'm impressed. I actually accomplished a lot in one day. So it started like any other just waking up at noon, getting ready and whatnot. And I started my Trek to Qualicum to Visit Amber. It was great fun, we walked along the beach which was quite nice, I don't often get the chance to walk along beaches. Last time I was quite gone, so it wasn't a very fun walk cause the beach was long. I caught up with Amber for a while before we went out to lunch. We ate at lefty's which is great cause I'm left handed, and they had all the great stuff for leftys. The food was decent but the service wasn't. Took a while before we got drinks, and the waitress asked me if I would like more water, and I said yes, and then she left and didn't come back for a long long time. Amber then made me watch the Big Labowski which was a weird movie until everything sort of tied together. So it was good. Like Fight Club kind of deal, that movie was horrible up until the end when everything tied together, then it was amazing. And after that we watched Corpse Bride. I was very skeptical cause of mixed things I've heard about it, but it was quite good. Music wasn't nearly as good as the nightmare before Christmas though. But it was good.
The journey home was good, listened to my Hard Rock and Rocked out!
After getting home I got in touch with Lewis and Katrina and Rose, and the four of us went out to play pool. It was marvalous. Except we sucked during the second game that took over an hour to play. it was rediculous. But Rose was the unexpected undefeated champion of pool. It's been a while since I've been at that pool hall so I really enjoyed myself. Pool is one of the funniest games to play for me. *grin*.
After that we made milkshake, another long time for that one too, though the combanation of ingredients were odd it was surprizingly good. there was butterscotch caramilk icecream, milk, coconut and Carob Power, but it was a good milkshake. A little different but I would order one from a store it was that good. After our milkshakes, Katrina went to bed so Rose, Lewis and I went out for a nice stroll to the Dam. It was an amazing night, so clear, stars were out. Its the kinda night that could be described as romantic. So we sat at the dam for a while, Lewis regaled us with the story of the Dam Demon. And then we walked back and I drove Rose home. it was a good night. This is how all my days off should be.
on a lighter note, my swords and crap still havn't arrive, and I am getting angry. Well that wasn't much on the lighter side, but if it were in note form, there would be very much so it would be light, as in weigh. Ramble Ramble Ramble

5 Comments:

At June 20, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a really awesome day off Kyle! You work so hard you deserve days like that! Looks like I'll see you at work tomorrow! Have another good day!

 
At June 20, 2006 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish people came out to visit me more!!

I am so happy you came out :)

 
At June 21, 2006 4:50 PM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

>.< there is nothing awful about Fight Club! It's a work of artistic genius.. the whole movie r0x!

 
At June 21, 2006 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still havent seen Fight Club

HAHHAA

im not sure I want to

 
At June 22, 2006 2:00 AM, Blogger Olives said...

Kaitlyn: Now that I have seen it, fight club is a work of art, but watching it for the first time, I thought it was horrible. But I don't think so now.

Rose: And we definatly will be going pooling again. I will beat you this time:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home