From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Car

I just bought me a new car. Makes the current one that I have look like a pile of junk, mainly because the one I have is a pile of junk, but it still runs. I spent all yesterday going around to all the car dealerships to take a look a the cars they had available. So after about 6 hours of looking around and test driving cars I couldn't find one that I liked more then the Ford Focus I drove on sunday. So I decided I was going to try and get that one. Of course I had to get my dad to come along cause he is god when it comes to bartering.
So we get there take it out again for a drive, and then we sat down to discuss the price. The time is now about 5 pm. So we do the normal bartering thing, we give him an offer that it much lower then he wants to go. Right now the car is 9888 + taxes and such. So we offer him 8300. And of course he says no, and he comes back with an offer of 9400. So it was back an forth a bit, and by myself I managed to convince him to lower it even more to 8999 but then he wouldn't move. As the saleman was talking that over with his management my dad tells me that I don't want the car anymore and to play along with whatever he's doing. Salesman comes back and gives us that 8999 offer. Now here is why my dad it crazy, he created this big story about how I was looking at another car, and it was much better, but I couldn't drive standard. So he kept saying that he'll teach me how, and that we'll take time to think this offer over when compared to the other car. So now the salesman thinks he's lost the sale, so he's like "I can't bring it down anymore, but I'll go photocopy this for you then if you change your mind you can come and take this offer" so he leave. And my dad just has this smug look on his face. And just as we were about to leave he comes back with our original offer and says that they've accepted it. So Now I realized I just bought a car. this is a car thats only 3 years old, and has less then 50000 km on it. It was rediculous. It's like a brand new car pretty much. Unfortunetly I can't pick up the car until my birthday, cause thats when I get the financing and everything. So until then I'm still driving my old one. But man am I excited. There's a great birthday present to myself there.
I've also decided what I want my tattoo to be of, so my mom is going to get me that for my birthday. This year is turning out to be one of the better years.

4 Comments:

At July 18, 2006 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come visit me in your new car

im off work now... and i dont work tomorrow!!

VISIT ME!! RAR!!

 
At July 20, 2006 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the car, Greg drives a focus, it's a really good pick.

 
At March 06, 2007 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Laser tooth whitening charlotte Blackberry 7290 vs treo 650 prescription cholesterol medications calling canada cheap 10 10 321 http://www.leadershiptraining6.info/concerta-methylphenidate-information-concerta.html Mercedes 300 sl le mans 1952 Change the video card of a ps2 Print digital 4x6

 
At April 23, 2007 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... buy tramadol Ultram online pharmacyaff 7 oldsmobile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home