From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Friday, June 30, 2006

It's the Start

With the last day of June it is finally sunk in that summer is here. The weather is rediculously hot so I spend most the day sleeping and I'm out at night. I don't think I can go to sleep earlier then 12:30 anymore. Ever. I tried to go to sleep last night at 12:30 but I lay awake just unable to sleep, so I went onto the computer and managed to recover one of my cd's that I scratched to hell. Took me until 3, but by then I was sleepy.
July: My favorite month of the year. Not only is my birthday in it, but everything good seems to happen in it. I guess everyone must be in a good mood. my mom just told me that for my birthday she's going to get me a tattoo. Which is awesome cause I've been wanting one for a long time, however the one I originally wanted was going to cost way to much, and I decided to go with something a little more simple. So I'll be getting a tattoo around my birthday which is going to be sweet. I think the greatest of July is all in that it is the 7th month. My being is all kinda revolved around 7's. Born on the 7th month, on the 27th, in 1987, at 7:07am. even my SSN is composed of nearly 50% 7's. Crazy isn't it. Even though Red isn't my favorite color Ruby just seem to look the best out of all the gems. So July is just plain sweetawesome.
Now that I have post my birthday on my blog, I should point out, DON'T BUY ME SOMETHING FOR ME BIRTHDAY. If you argue with that, thats fine I don't mind getting presents, but I don't like that fact that people are sometimes obligated to buy a gift. If you find something that I'll love then go for it, but don't feel like you have to buy or do anything for me.
the perfect gift for anyone I think would be something that they will look back on in a year or two and say proudly, "{insert name here} got this for me a few years ago, it's amazing"
In Other news, Germany Beat Argintina today 4-2 in shootouts. It was a great game. As much I don't want it to happen cause they are a bunch of Divers, I'm rooting for Germany to win the World Cup.
Now to continue waiting around the house until FedEx arrives. I finally got them to come and pick up the sword that was broken on delivery. So I'll be getting another one quite soon. yay. The Swords of Legend will soon be in my possession! And I shall reap all the rewards that come from it.
Until then though.

7 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 9:20 PM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

Heh, no argument there... XD

 
At July 01, 2006 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say the cool people may have their birthdays in july BUT
the AWESOME people have their birthdays in September.

^_^

 
At July 01, 2006 10:07 AM, Blogger Olives said...

By awesome, you mean Less awesome then July people. We Rule All. Period. End Of Discussion.

 
At July 01, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Akiyhrah said...

But cuz I love ya, September can be the second most-awesome month!! You'd onlu be behind July by a little bit... XD

 
At July 02, 2006 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine i will settle for kaitlyns

**tear**

 
At July 03, 2006 4:22 PM, Blogger Pineapple Princess! said...

YAY!!! july birthdays are le awesome!!!!!!

 
At July 07, 2006 12:38 AM, Blogger jordanibanez said...

WHoo, November! ... Whoo? Anybody? Nobody. Alright, I'll leave now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home