From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Promotion in the making

So I've notice that at work they are hiring a new shift manager, it's not like a super high up place, but it's still management. So I've applied and the only two people I can think of that deserve it besides myself arn't even applying for it. So I think there is a good chance that I will get it. So at 19 years old I will be a manager of the Galaxy Cinemas (hopefully). Not looking forword if I have to turn them down if they try to pay me less then it's worth. How much do you think that a manager of a theater should make? I'm think around 12.5, but I don't want to be low balling myself. I'm going to push for all that I can.
In angering news, at 12 am today, Kelsey (My boss) tells me that Jenna had left and I'm not responsible for doing all her duties. I was so angered. Not only did I have to close Concession, and Booth, but I had to close thursday Floor as well. So that means I had to do all the posters, change the marquee to show all the new times and the new movie that we got. Angorb!

I'm also selling my car now too. so far I think Xtreme Joe will be buying it from me but he'll check it out on Saturday. I figured out that I'm able to take up to 6000 dollar loan from the bank at 6% interest that I can pay back within two years. So I'm looking for a much better car then what I have. Found A couple good ones but nothing that I'm going to be buying on the spot yet. My dad's giving me a hand and I'm learning how to barter hardcore. I talked to a saleman the other day and I got him to drop the price from 5999 to 3400. So I think I did quite well. too bad I didn't buy that car, but I still might, who knows.

Going to see Pirates tomorrow, even though I'm not a huge fan of that movie like certain people, I'm going to see it regardless. Maybe even get a watch afterwards. Time to get a watch.

4 Comments:

At July 08, 2006 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you end up getting a watch??

or did you forget?

 
At July 09, 2006 2:22 AM, Blogger Olives said...

No, I forgot

 
At July 09, 2006 2:42 AM, Blogger jordanibanez said...

Hahahah, that's totally bored, good-for-nothing, teenaged blog-talk.

 
At July 10, 2006 1:14 AM, Blogger Olives said...

It sure is. It sure is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home