From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fortnight

It is now one fortnight until my birthday. Thats my favorite measurement of time. And it's much easier then saying two weeks.
Currently I'm am pondering what, if anything, I should be doing for my 19th. Club's arn't really my scene so I'm going to stay away from them. I'll figure it all out later. Though Now I officially have no car to drive. Xtreme Joe decided that he wanted to get a better car so now I still have it in my drive way yet no more insurance. And I don't plan on getting insurance until I get a newer car. I found a nice Ford Taurus that I'm wanting to buy, but the dealership hasn't got back to me yet on a small problem I wanted them to fix and they said it was no problem.
I think this will be good for me, the whole no car thing. Now I'll actually have to bike places which means exercise. Considered lately I havn't been doing much of that at all. I just sit in my room and either play Heroes of Might and Magic V, talk to people on MSN, or read. Plus I seem to be always eating junk latly, so now I need to clense myself for a couple more days. I just don't think it's too healthy.

Also a note to anyone who works at the Galaxy: (Which is only really Jordan and Alana) The company doesn't seem to like the fact that Tianna gets 8 hours regardless each day she works, so there might be some firing soon. but SHH, you didn't hear it from me.

3 Comments:

At July 15, 2006 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh galaxy gossip!

 
At July 17, 2006 1:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

its bound to happen sooner or later.


p.s Katz lounge.. martini bar... its not a club, its just some live music and friends and fun drinks.so fun.

 
At February 21, 2007 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home