From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Birthday Well Done

Now it is the end of my birthday adventure. It was quite good. Although I had to get up at 8 which is a suck. Everything went grands. First I went to Victoria with my family. I havn't done anything with my entire family in a long long time so it was very nice. Started off in Victoria with Ice Cream, now how can you go wrong with Icecream! After that we just parked downtown and just started wondering. Found a couple cool shops, and the one that really got my attention, was a bookstore. But all they sold was fiction novels and bongs/pipes. It was weird. Half the store was all glass bongs and pipes, and the rest was just books. I just found that weird. I also found trading cards for a show called "firefly" and if any of you havn't heard of it, it was a series on TV that got cancelled cause Fox is lame. But it is awesome! Watch them.
so continueing on, In a gift shop there, I found the "nunchuck" which most of you are thinking two sticks that are attached by a chain. oh no. This wonderful piece of equipment is like a gun. except instead of firing projectiles from the barrel, it shot from a catapult like thing built on the top. AND it came with toy nuns that it would shoot "up to 15 feet". I thought it was halarious. Found it among the bobblehead freud and Shakespeare dolls. Much fun.
So my parents bought lunch, which we ate on one of my favorite chinese resturants in Victoria. that was grand. At the water front too there was this Mime guy. And he was good. He wasn't doing the silly normal mime act, it was like it was a machine, a coin operated machine, and he played music whenever people put money in his jar. But he had signs all over the place saying no pictures without donation, and it was quite funny went people would try and take a picture. He'd point at them, and play evil music, quite good.
Upon arriving back in Nan, plans were contructed and then I went off to Rose's house. she made me a beautiful card of a Dragon hoarding treasure. And for those of you who don't know I have a thing for dragons. And she got me a finger puppet of a monkey (Awesome), an car air freshener (Always useful), and a pendant for my necklace. And it's awesome, it's pretty much what I wanted my tattoo to be of. (Which is my parents present to me, so I'll be tattooing it up very soon). Then after giving me an awesome massage, Lauren came and picked me up to take me to dinner. And I was very disapointed. Not in the fact that I was going to dinner with lauren, Nina, Kelsey, and Kim. but for the fact that my first drink I order as a legal person, I don't even get IDed. they took me around to some of the bars and clubs downtown since I've never been. ran into Jordan which was cool. hung out with him for a bit, watched some strippers with him and the girls. It's kinda funny, it's not even sexual or anything watching them, it's just entertainment. Oh it was quite a fun night. Thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday, and a curse to all those who didn't..... well since I'm being since. All those who don't wish me a belated birthday shall be cursed.