From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

School and Work

Thats pretty much what I do. I can't wait until december when I will be off school and I don't have to worry about studying.

I'm keeping this short, cause even though I don't really post very much, I don't have to much to write about these days. Mainly because of school and work.

School for anyone who are interest, and for those who are not, is wonderful. I've got A+ on my last two english things, (Each worth 15%) and I've never really gotten higher then a 74% in english ever. I'm also sitting at 85% in Psyc (A-), 97% in Phil (A+), 94% in Calculous (A), 97 % in english (A+), and 96% in Comp Sci (A+).
Look out Dean's list, here I come!

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazy!! how do you get those kind of marks!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home