From the Pit of an Olive

The newly found Journals of a crazy. Not the kind of crazy that has under gone a mind over matter conversion, but the kind thats just crazy.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Introversion

I have come to realize that I'm very introverted. To most of the people that I"m already friends with I'm fine. But at school or anywhere that I have no friends around, I don't even try to make friends, I keep to myself and do whatever I was planning on doing. I'm not sure if thats a good thing, or if thats just some sort of flaw I have to figure out.

I'm not in a depression or anything, but it is more of just a realization. I don't seem to have many friends that I do anything with. I spend all my time either at work, doing schoolwork, playing D&D with Chris, Rick, Nick and Spencer, or seeing Rosie. If I'm alone I play with my magic cards so that I can try and win more tournaments.

The most I think about it, there is a good chance that I'll just end up moving away at some point in time and I'd probably lose all my friends here. But why is a thought like that stoping me from gaining more friends?

It's not making me sad or anything, but it is keeping me from being incredably happy.

3 Comments:

At October 20, 2006 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

**HUGS**

Olives, you wont lose your friends here!!!

 
At October 20, 2006 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's harder then you might think to make friends at school and keep in touch with ppl. I to am having a hard time even talking to anyone in my classes and spend all my breaks alone, it rough but i think its just finding ways around the fact that at this age we really haven't "made a new friend" all by ourselves for awhile. don't let it hinder your happiness.

 
At October 29, 2006 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

your a really nice guy with a great personality, i find it interesting to think that someone like you is worried about friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home